Friday, April 27, 2012

Orly Ancient Jade

This is an updated repost from my original blog on Tumblr


I picked up this polish on a trip/adventure to Washington State at Ulta. I really wasn’t looking for another polish but it instantly caught my eye. I was so excited to try it that I attempted it in the middle of the night while super tired after attending a family wedding—and ended up falling asleep after doing one coat on my right hand. I finished it when I woke up in the morning, but due to my sleepiness/grogginess the application isn’t perfect D: But all in all, I’m really loving this colour, although a true jade to me has less blue.


I thought this colour would be a good backdrop to the skull stickers Andy insisted I get from night market (he likes weird-cute things like this). I put the skull inwards (towards me) on my right thumb, and Andy put the skull and crossbones on my left ring finger facing outwards.

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! I do my best to reply to all of them within 1-2 days, especially if there is a question. Please be aware that comments containing links may be edited to remove the links or not approved at all.

© Do Want Makeup 2016 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis