Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks (Reds)

This is an updated repost from my original blog on Tumblr

Don't be scared by the "reds" description! There's a nice variety in this family, from brights to more muted my-lips-but-better shades.
Peach Me (creme), Fire & Ice (creme), Ravish Me Red (creme),
Love That Red (creme), Wine With Everything (creme)
Kiss Me Coral (creme), Wine With Everything (pearl), Spicy Cinnamon (pearl),
Raspberry Bite (creme), Sultry Sable (creme), Blackberry (creme)
No duds here. I was quite impressed with the pigmentation, and they applied very smoothly. It was while swatching these shades that I fell for Wine With Everything, which I went on to love and review. It’s kind of strange that there are two Wine With Everything shades, but one is a frost/pearl (#520) and the other is the creme I own (#525). The creme is a deeper colour that doesn’t have as much pink.


More Revlon Super Lustrous love:
Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks (Plums)
Review: Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Wine With Everything (creme)
Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks (Neutrals)

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! I do my best to reply to all of them within 1-2 days, especially if there is a question. Please be aware that comments containing links may be edited to remove the links or not approved at all.

© Do Want Makeup 2016 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis