Friday, May 4, 2012

Orly Cool Romance Spring collection picks

This is an updated repost from my original blog on Tumblr


I really love the Cool Romance collection from Orly; it's quite rare that I want all the shades from a collection, but this time I had to exercise some serious self-control and restrict myself to just two okay, three (not pictured).

Artificial Sweetener is a soft and sweet cool-toned pink, while Jealous, Much? is a pale jade that goes perfectly with the deeper Ancient Jade.

During a buy two get one free sale, I caved and ended up buying You're Blushing as well, which is a greyed lavender.

I skipped on Prelude To A Kiss (pale pink with a touch of peach), Faint of Heart (a greyer version of You're Blushing), and Steel Your Heart (a dark grey and the only shimmer of the collection), but they're all gorgeous colours.

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! I do my best to reply to all of them within 1-2 days, especially if there is a question. Please be aware that comments containing links may be edited to remove the links or not approved at all.

© Do Want Makeup 2016 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis