Thursday, April 26, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks (Neutrals part 1)

This is an updated repost from my original blog on Tumblr

There are actually 24 shades in the Neutrals range, so here’s part one. This time I took the swatch photos with flash on, which I think is a bit more accurate.

Coralberry (creme), Champagne on Ice (pearl), Sparkling Cider (pearl),
Caramel Glacé (pearl), Sandalwood Beige (creme), Highbeam Tan (pearl)
Random fun fact: my first blush ever was the Revlon blush with the rectangular pan in a shade called Sandalwood. And yes, I did use the tiny brush included.

Copper Chrome (pearl), Toast of New York (creme), Rum Raisin (creme),
Blushing Nude (creme), Chocolate Velvet (creme), Cocoa Bronze (pearl)
I unintentionally took this second photo with my arm at a different angle in relation to the lighting overhead so these swatches look like they have less of a shine than those in the first one.

Again, a very pigmented shade range. Coralberry really sticks out, though. This bright pink is a lovely colour (especially for Spring!) but it doesn’t have brown tones to it like the others.


More Revlon Super Lustrous love:
Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks (Plums)
Review: Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Wine With Everything (creme)
Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks (Reds)

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! I do my best to reply to all of them within 1-2 days, especially if there is a question. Please be aware that comments containing links may be edited to remove the links or not approved at all.

© Do Want Makeup 2016 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis